Freedom 5K Run
Saturday - April 27, 2019 / Check in 7-8 am / Start Time 8:05 am
Join us at the beautiful Trout Creek Park on the Hillsborough River. Conveniently located at I-75 and Fletcher (near USF, New Tampa and Wesley Chapel). The run traverses the water lock bridge and continues on the raised levee toward Flatwoods Park (out and back course on hard packed sand/dirt).
- $30 for 5K Run/Walk (timed event by FITniche)
- Each participant receives a t-shirt
- Each participant receives a finisher medal
- First place medal for overall male and female winners
- $8 for .1K Dash (100 meters) for Kids (timed event by FITniche)
- Ages 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Finisher ribbons for all kids
- First place ribbons for each age group
- Kids receive a t-shirt
Registration can also be made in person on Thursday and Friday at the Packet Pick Up locations. There will also be same day registration from 7-8 am on the day of the race. Please read the schedule of events and race day details.
In partnership with FITniche Events and Running Stores:
All net proceeds for the run will be given to help build houses for poverty-stricken families. Click here to the charity...