Freedom 5K Run
Saturday - May 19, 2018 / Check in 7-8 am / Start Time 8:05 am
Join us at the beautiful Trout Creek Park on the Hillsborough River. Conveniently located at I-75 and Fletcher (near USF, New Tampa and Wesley Chapel). The run traverses the water lock bridge and continues on the raised levee toward Flatwoods Park (out and back course on hard packed sand/dirt).
- $25 for 5K Run/Walk (timed event by FITniche)
- Each participant receives a t-shirt (sold out! but you still get a medal!)
- Each participant receives a finisher medal
- First place medal for overall male and female winners
- Free .1K Dash for Kids (ages 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12)
- .1K Dash finisher ribbons for all kids
- .1K Dash first place ribbons for each age group
- If you would like a Freedom Run t-shirt for your child or for someone else, you may send a request to email@example.com (charge is $10 a t-shirt and payment must be made by May 8. A separate payment link will be sent to you) Sold out! But they still get a ribbon!
Register online at ChronoTrack and Athlinks
Registration can also be made in person on Thursday and Friday at the Packet Pick Up locations. There will also be same day registration from 7-8 am on the day of the race. Please read the schedule of events and race day details.
In partnership with FITniche Events and Running Stores:
All net proceeds for the run will be given to help build houses for poverty-stricken families.