- Address to the run venue (Trout Creek Park): 12550 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa, FL 33592
- When you arrive, follow the Freedom Run signs into the park
- Follow the signs into the designated parking area for the Freedom Run
- Parking is $2 per vehicle and must be paid directly to the park
- Parking vouchers can be obtained at the parking machine. Credit cards are best! (dealing with cash at the machine can be a challenge, and it does not take coins)
- Please display voucher on your windshield
- Follow the Freedom Run signs to the Registration Tent
- Arrival and same day registration will take place from 7-8 am (the park opens at 7 am)
- The 10k will start at 8 am
- The 5k will start at 8:15 am (runners at the front, walkers at the back)
- This is an out and back course. Please stay to the right and be mindful of participants on the other side of the trail.
- There will be a water station at the 5k half way point and the 10k half way point
- Finisher medals will be given as each participant crosses the finish line
- First place age group awards (five-year increments) and overall male and female awards will be given at around 9:15 am
- Race times will be viewable on the same day at (by FITniche timing services): https://www.athlinks.com/event/203300/results/Event/721957/Results
- Water and fruit will be available at the Refreshment Tent
- The park has restrooms (they are right next to the parking lot)
Packet Pick Up
- There are three options for packet pick up
Thank you for participating! Please let your friends know about the Freedom Run!
All net proceeds for the run go to help build houses for families in poverty. Thank you for helping to make that possible!
Have a great race!