- Address to the run venue (Trout Creek Park): 12550 Morris Bridge Rd, Thonotosassa, FL 33592
- When you arrive, follow the Freedom Run signs into the park
- Follow the signs into the designated parking area for the Freedom Run
- Parking is $2 per vehicle and must be paid directly to the park
- Parking vouchers can be obtained at the parking machine (all methods of payment are accepted)
- Please display voucher on your windshield
- Follow the Freedom Run signs to the registration table
- Arrival and same day registration will take place from 7-8 am (the park opens at 7 am)
- The 5k will start at 8:05 am (runners at the front, walkers at the back)
- This is an out and back course. Please stay to the right and be mindful of participants on the other side of the trail.
- There will be a water station at the half way turn around
- Finisher medals will be given as each participant crosses the finish line
- First place medals for overall men and overall women will be given at around 9 am
- Race times will be immediately viewable on location (by FITniche timing services)
- The .1k will start shortly after 9 am (we invite you to stay and encourage the kids)
- Finisher ribbons will be given to the kids, as well as first place ribbons for age groups 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Water and fruit will be available at the refreshment table
- The park has restrooms
Packet Pick Up
- There are three options for packet pick up
Please let your friends know about the Freedom Run. Online registration closes at midnight on May 16, but people can still register in person at the packet pick up locations and even on race day.
Thank you for participating! All net proceeds for the run go to help build houses for families in poverty. Thank you for helping to make that possible!
Have a great race!